Pick the right bicycle for your travels and you’ll be sure to come home with those wonderful bicycle touring memories you’ve been dreaming about. But pick the wrong bicycle and your trip could be over before it has even had a chance to begin.
The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles is a short, descriptive book designed to teach you about:
– The features, components and characteristics that are unique to touring bicycles.
– The five main styles of touring bikes.
– The different metals used in touring bicycle frames (and why they are so important).
– Words and definitions you should know before purchasing a touring bicycle.
– The different types of touring bicycle brakes, handlebars, shifters and gears.
– How to find the right size bicycle for your body type.
– Scams you should look out for when purchasing a new touring bicycle.
– And a tip that could save you hundreds of dollars when purchasing your new bicycle touring vehicle.
Written by Bicycle Touring Pro, Darren Alff, The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles is a book that every cyclist should read before purchasing a touring bicycle of any kind.
The bicycle you select for your travels is the most important piece of bicycle touring gear you’ll ever need to purchase… and you’ve only got one chance to find the right bike and be sure it can do everything you need it to before you hit the road.
The dream you are likely having involves going on a bicycle tour and having magical experiences you will remember for the rest of your life. Experiences so incredible you will tell your friends and family about them for years to come.
The reality, however, might be that you never complete your bike tour, because you picked the wrong touring bicycle – a bicycle that wasn’t built for the kind of bike tour you were participating in – and you were unable to return home with those magical memories you were hoping for.
What many first-time bicycle tourists don’t realize is that there are several different types of bicycles made for bicycle touring. There are touring bicycles made for short day trips around your home; fast, sporty touring bicycles made for racing and light touring; and an entire separate breed of touring bicycles made to carry you and your gear all the way around the world. Plus, there are bicycles made for all kinds of other types of bike rides (that aren’t really designed for bicycle touring at all).
Let me help you find your ideal touring bicycle!
The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles is a book designed to teach you about the different types of touring bicycles, their various uses, and most importantly – to help you select the right bicycle for the type of bicycle tour that you wish to participate in.
With The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles, you will not only learn about what to look for in your next touring bike, but you will be given access to the world’s largest collection of touring bicycles (included for free with this book)– a detailed directory where you will be introduced to more than 130 different types of touring bicycles made in various countries all over the world.
From this database of 130+ bicycles, I will help you narrow down your selection and find the touring bicycle that will help to make your bicycle touring dreams come true.
The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles comes with three free digital bonus gifts (worth more than $25 USD):
1) A bonus eBook called “A Buyer’s Guide To Bicycle Touring Panniers & Trailers”
2) An hour-long video recording where the author speaks at great length about touring bicycles, panniers and trailers.
3) And access to the world’s largest touring bicycle database (where more than 130 touring bicycles are shown in great detail with their name, photo, product description, price and more).
To learn more about The Essential Guide To Touring Bicycles, be sure to visit the website at www.touringbicyclebook.com